Saturday 27 April 2013

Sunny days, Busy Nights

So... I handed in my coursework for two of my classes this week. Phew! Glad thats over.
One was my Professional Design Practice Class where I and a team of four other people had to design a neckpiece.We started a blog about our project together which you can check out:
lelegancenoire.blogspot.co.uk

The other class was my Graded Unit which I had to do a presentation for. I still have to hand in an evaluation of that project which goes in on Monday. So needless to say I have been busy for the passed few weeks.

This week I'm going to see Iron Man with my friends 'spazzyhawk' and 'thisiscarole'. I'm looking forward to it alot.

This week I managed to find a little spare time and we went on a picnic.

Well... We didn't count on the weather. It started out a really nice sunny day. I turned up to the park at ten to eleven because I underestimated two things:

Firstly how much time I would be spending in the shop and also how long it would take to get there.

Our agreed time to meet was 12.30. I went into the wee cafe in the park but they said I couldn't wait in there without buying anything and I didn't have any cash on me (They didn't take card). Anyway I went outside and I started raining on and off till my friends got there so I was freezing and wet and we all decided to go back to 'thisiscarole's house due to the rain.

Funny thing. The weather. It didn't rain at all from the moment we went back to her house.

Most of our food went uneaten and it was a bit of a job carrying it all but I  really want to do that again It was really fun and I can't wait for next week's movie night.

I started putting together the pattern for my dress at college. I'm so excited to be bringing it to life. It's an a-line with embroidered panels. Although I found it was hard finding fashion source for a-line dresses. They all seem to be either too simple or they're brought in at the waist.

My weekly shot of Doctor Who and Glee is approaching.
dunabunk signing out for the week
Over and out!
Bobbi Jean
Quintessential Information

No comments:

Post a Comment