Wednesday 15 August 2012

Days of Summer

Have you ever noticed that the last days of summer are the most boring? I can never find anything to do. There's always that week or so before the holidays end that feel like the stretch on forever and you always find yourself bored, watching reruns of all the series that you have ever watched. Maybe it's just because I'm waiting to start a college course but I feel so bored. At least when the schools are on I feel productive but right now I feel like there's no point to anything. 

Although I now have three jobs so I have been busy but I haven't seen much of people my own age. I think I've been out with my friends twice this summer. 

I have taken up swimming. Every Saturday between work I go swimming but it's quite a lonely sport when you're just doing lengths.

I'm not even sure I would want anyone with me as I usually feel self conscious when I exercise.
So here I am sitting putting off work and watching reruns of glee waiting for my introduction for college next week with a half finished project to complete and messing about with my new tablet computer which keeps being stolen by my mum so she can play the logo quiz .

And now I have to go before I'm late for work as I think I've put it off as long as I possibly can.
Bobbi Jean
Quintessential Information

No comments:

Post a Comment